Pala-U Waterfall is located in Kaeng Krachan National Park which is the largest national park in Thailand. The distance from Hua Hin to Pala-U is roughly about 60 km to the west and it is close to the border of Myanmar. Pala-U Waterfall has a total of 15 levels, each level is quite far apart. The climate of Pala-U is an evergreen forest. It is also home to a wide variety of wildlife such as elephants, spectacled langurs, Stump-tailed macaque, and butterflies. We may encounter those wild animals during the tour. On this tour, we will head to the 8th level waterfall.
- 08.00 Depart from Hua Hin by air-conditioned car
- 09.30 Arrive at Pala-U Waterfall Walking through the forest along a ridge with a parallel waterfall below. Heading to the 8th level waterfall which takes about an hour and a half by walking.
- 11:00 Arrive at the 8th level waterfall, rest, and relax and swim with a lot of Neolissochilus stracheyi fishes around you.
- 12:00 Lunch (lunch box)
- 13:00 Walk back from the 8th level to the first level
- 15:00 Heading back to Huahin
- 16:00 Arrive at the hotel
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||HuaHin , ChaAm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00 hrs|
|RETURN TIME||16.00 hrs|
|WEAR||Good walking shoes and towel and bathing suit|